Many non-alcoholic drink roundups feature "mocktails" and recipes that seem more like a cocktail than anything else. While often wonderfully delicious, there's also a whole world beyond mocktails — a world consisting of delicious iced teas and lemonade, spritzers and sparklers and sodas. Here are a few of my favorite weekend backyard recipes. Do you have a go-to?
Try a Recipe:
- Hibiscus Earl Gray Iced Tea (pictured) - Emily Ho for The Kitchn
- Apple-Ginger Sparkler - Martha Stewart
- Mint Iced Tea - Food 52
- Raspberry Spritzer - Delish
- Strawberry Lemonade Spritzer - Dine and Dish
- Perfect Iced Coffee - The Pioneer Woman
- Iced Coffee Frappe - Simple Bites
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee - Bon Appetit
- Blueberry Lemon Iced Tea - Southern Living
- Soda with Bitters - Faith Durand for The Kitchn
This post was requested by Emmi for Reader Request Week 2013.
(Image: Emily Ho)