Small kitchen cooks unite! We know that many of you have small kitchens (many of the Kitchn writers and editors do, too!), so we often write about small kitchen concerns. There's a lot of helpful information already in our archives, so I thought it was high time to round up 15 of our best posts on the subject, from the #1 multi-tasking tool you should have in your small kitchen to great ideas gleaned from the annual Small, Cool Kitchens Contest. Read on for tips, solutions, advice, and the best products for small kitchens:
TIPS, TRICKS, and SOLUTIONS FOR SMALL KITCHENS
• 1 Small Kitchen? Outline It With Paint!
• 2 Make Small Kitchen Living Easier With This One Tip
• 3 No Pantry? 8 Tips for Keeping Counters Clutter-Free
• 4 Small Kitchen Storage: Put Baskets Above the Cabinets!
• 5 A Smart Dining Solution for Tiny Kitchens: A Pull-Out Tabletop!
• 6 How To Find More Space in the Kitchen
• 7 10 Things We Learned From Small, Cool Kitchens 2011
• 8 How To Organize Waste in a Small Kitchen
• 9 Storing and Organizing Bulk Foods in a Small Kitchen
BEST PRODUCTS FOR SMALL KITCHENS
• 10 The #1 Multi-Tasking Gadget You Should Have In Your Small Kitchen
• 11 5 Essential (And Renter-Friendly) Storage Products for Small Kitchens
• 12 Smart Solutions: Under-Cabinet LIghting
• 13 5 Collapsible, Foldable, and Space-Saving Tools for Small Kitchens
• 14 Over-the-Sink Cutting Boards
• 15 A Tale of 13 Appliances: What Stays and What Goes?
Related: Real People, Real Kitchens: 15 Small Cool Kitchens You Won't Want to Miss
(Images: see linked posts for full image credits)