Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week being Ice Cream Week here at The Kitchn, we couldn't pass up this double chocolate ice cream pudding pie! Read on for this plus maple black pepper pork chops and a taste test of some major brands of microwave popcorn.
• Cakespy: Double Chocolate Ice Cream Pudding Pie - It turns out that pudding pie is even better when you use melted ice cream to make it.
• Like This Drink? Drink That Wine - A brilliant guide to help cocktail and beer drinkers cross over into wine. Like lambics? Try a sparkling rosé.
• Cook The Book: Fried Stuffed Olives - They deserve a place in the snack bar hall of fame.
• Taste Test: Microwaveable Popcorn - A full taste test of the major brands.
• Maple Black Pepper Pork Chops - These look sooooo good!
Previous Good Eats: Green Pockets with Chard, Dandelion, and Garlic
(Image: Jessie Oleson/Serious Eats)