Ever sit down to a beautifully prepared meal, with wonderfully enticing dishes from end to end of the table, when suddenly a hodgepodge of mismatched serving spoons clang onto the scene?
This holiday season, put a little thought into your serving spoons. Here are 10 stylish ones worth scooping up.
- Copper Serving Set, $49 at West Elm: Wouldn't it be nice to have a serving spoon as rich and smooth as your perfect mashed potatoes? This copper serving set will set the tone for your favorite feast.
- Offset Stripe Spoon, $48 at Leif: I have a crush, it makes me blush, and it's on this porcelain spoon! Is it not just the sweetest serving spoon you ever did see?
- Porcelain & Gold Spoons, $9 at Target: With a sturdy porcelain handle, this spoon is glamorous, but ready to get to work.
- Melamine Black & White Serving Set, $20 at Lulu & Georgia: Used individually, each piece is great. Together? Well, this black-and-white duo is really something special.
- Greyson Serving Spoon, $15 at Crate & Barrel: The uniquely textured handle of this spoon makes it seems like a treasure uncovered from a time long ago.
- Black Speckled Serving Spoon, $10 at Fishs Eddy: I think I'll have to up my cool-gal game in order to keep up with this standout spoon. The black-and-white speckle texture is effortlessly hip yet strikingly classic.
- Bamboo Smile Serving Set, $12 at Urban Outfitters: When the jokes run out, these spoons will keep your guests giggling. Just look at these and try not to smile.
- Rush Gold Serving Spoon, $13 at CB2: This shiny spoon has arrived and wants everyone to know about it. Great for holiday parties alike, this piece is sure to take the spotlight on the table. Sorry, stuffing!
- Iittala Piano Workshop Serving Set, $125 at Didriks: The perfect balance of wooden handle and steel bowl makes this set about as well-executed as they come. Consider it a dinner party investment.
- Wide Serving Spoon, $40 at Mill Mercantile: This natural spoon is made from sustainably harvested cherry trees. Plus, it's pretty.