Can you guys highlight some uses for carrots, particularly carrot salads that one can pack into their lunchbox that will still maintain their crunchiness?
Sent by PhenixEditor: Phenix, sure! Here are some carrot slaws from our archives that looked particularly good, as well as some links to a few other recipes at Epicurious that we are eyeing. Crunchy carrot salads sound really good to us right now too!
• Japanese carrot salad - This indeed does sound very good!
• Recipe Roundup: Carrot Slaw - Recipe recommendations from our archive.
• Cabbage, Fresh Fennel, and Carrot Slaw - from Bon Appétit.
• Cabbage, Fresh Fennel, and Carrot Slaw - Fennel is a great complement to carrots. At Bon Appétit.
• Carrot Pachadi - An Indian twist on the carrot salad. At Gourmet.
Readers, do you have any favorite crunchy carrot salads?
(Image: Mikkel Vang/Gourmet)