So to celebrate summer, we thought we'd put together a list of some of our favorite fudge popsicles to kick off frozen dessert season (if there really is such a thing). Recipes range from simply freezing hot chocolate that has cooled to using fancier mix-ins or blending together interesting flavors to create an unforgettable summer popsicle. What are your favorite popsicle recipes?
• Fudge Popsicles - Smitten Kitchen
• Fudgesicle Bars with Caramel and Spanish Peanuts - Epicurious
• Chocolate Banana Fudge Pops - Washington Post
• Chocolate and Salted Caramel Pudding Pops - Endless Simmer
• Hot Chocolate Popsicles - This Homemade Life
• Mocha Popsicles - A Cozy Kitchen