Last week Deb from Smitten Kitchen posted a fudge pop recipe with some particularly enticing photos that had people talking. At its core, it's a simple and familiar recipe -- nothing we haven't seen before. But there's something about the beginning of June, warm evenings, and the possibility of summer that can make us all feel like kids again.
So to celebrate summer, we thought we'd put together a list of some of our favorite fudge popsicles to kick off frozen dessert season (if there really is such a thing). Recipes range from simply freezing hot chocolate that has cooled to using fancier mix-ins or blending together interesting flavors to create an unforgettable summer popsicle. What are your favorite popsicle recipes?
• Fudge Popsicles - Smitten Kitchen
• Fudgesicle Bars with Caramel and Spanish Peanuts - Epicurious
• Chocolate Banana Fudge Pops - Washington Post
• Chocolate and Salted Caramel Pudding Pops - Endless Simmer
• Hot Chocolate Popsicles - This Homemade Life
• Mocha Popsicles - A Cozy Kitchen
Related:Tools for Frozen Treats: Popsicle Molds
(Images: Taste of Home and Renata Osinska