Looking for a way to cart your fruits and veggies that doesn't involve a handful of plastic bags? Reusable produce bags are your answer. Made from a variety of materials, from muslin to mesh, they're all durable, washable, and way better than the bags pulled from your grocery store's produce section.
I've used the Credo bags for the last couple years, and they've held up well. I just toss them in the washer every once in awhile and then air dry. Do you have a favorite reusable produce bag brand? Prefer canvas or something more breathable, like mesh?
• 1 Set of 3 Organic Reusable Vegetable Bags, $20 from WonderThunder
• 2 Credo Produce Bags Pack of 4, $21.95 from Green Depot
• 3 EcoBags Reusable Produce Bags, Pack of 3, $13.27 from Amazon
• 4 Flip & Tumble Produce Bags, Set of 5, $12 from Branch Home
• 5 Farmers' Market Bags, a DIY project via Design*Sponge
• 6 Meshy HotSacks, Set of 8, $4.99 from HotSacks
• 7 ChicoBags Produce Bag, Set of 3, $10.75 from ReuseIt
• 8 BlueAvocado Reusable Produce Bags, Set of 2, $9.95 from ReuseIt
• 9 Organic Cotton Muslin Produce Bags, Set of 6, $16.95 from Amazon
• 10 b.b.begonia Veggie Baggers, Set of 4, $15 from Amazon
Related: A Guide to Storing Fruits and Vegetables Without Plastic
(Images: as linked)