Most rooms of the house have a designated place for a little display: fireplace mantles, shelves, nooks, or tables. In the kitchen, however, displays are frequently overlooked in favor of function. Here, however, are some kitchens that still make a little space for display:
- a single framed piece of art and mementos from Melissa and Matt's Design Lab
- artwork lined up along shelves
- a vase collection over the kitchen sink
- Display-worthy dishware mixes function and decoration.
- a sculptural pottery collection over two ovens
- The shelf itself makes a beautiful display in this kitchen.
- cubby shelves showing off a colorful collection
- Take the doors off of the cabinets to add display space (even for elephant figurines!)..