Most kitchen linens are small, lightweight, and widely varied. Which makes them an often inexpensive and easy item to bring back home from travels. Here are some unique pieces that are decidedly of their place:FRANCE:
- shopping bags from Chez Zoe
- Tilh oven glove by Artiga
- Citrouille tea towel by Coucke
- Kitchen Towel by Thomas Ferguson Irish Linen
- Osteria Italian Kitchen Towels at EyeItalia
Have you found any gorgeous kitchen linens on your travels elsewhere? Please share your sources in the comments below!