In the summer we love snacking on homemade dips and spreads. In fact, they can be lunch. A bowl of guacamole, some whole grain crackers, and an apple — that's a perfect June lunch. Dips and spreads are also great party food; everyone should know how to whip up a few for summer parties. Here are 15 essential dips and spreads from our archives. From basic bean dips to smoky baba ghanoush, this list has something for everyone.
15 Essential Dips and Spreads
Tips for Better Dips
• How Can I Make Better Fat-Free Yogurt Dips?
• Snack On The Go: Veggies Stored In Dip
• Tip: Turn Leftover Soup into a Dip
• Entertaining Tip: Easy Food Processor Dips
• Good Question: Building a Better Cheese Ball
What are your favorite (and essential!) dips and spreads for summer eating and entertaining?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)