Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we couldn't pass up this succulent, piquant salmon recipe, or a batch of maple walnut graham crackers. Read on for these and more from our friends at Serious Eats. • Dinner Tonight: Salmon Charmoula
- Parsley, cilantro, cumin, paprika, garlic - delicious!
• Serious Sweets: Rum and Coke Cake - Distinctly rum-flavored yet not overwhelmingly boozy.
• Japanese Snacks: Pocky - Cream-coated biscuit sticks — addictive and iconic.
• Cook The Book: Chickpea Sauté With Greek Yogurt - A gorgeous recipe from Plenty.
• Edible DIY: Maple Walnut Graham Crackers - Crunchy and toothsome! Easy, too!
Previous Good Eats: Golden Beet Barley "Risotto" With Ricotta Salata
(Image: Serious Eats/Blake Royer)