Whether you're having some of the homey, nostalgic foods we've been serving up this week or dining on takeout sushi, flipping the switch and lighting some candles is a surefire way to cozy things up. We've rounded up votives in the past. But since it's the holiday season, we're getting fancy with holders for tall tapers and dramatic hurricanes.
We really don't eat by candlelight enough (although we count a lit Christmas tree these days). These picks inspire us to do it more often.
• 1. Natural Wood Candlesticks, $14 from Etsy shop Love and Laughter
• 2. Chroma Candlesticks, $28 from Anthropologie
• 3. Driftwood Hurricane, $38 from Anthropologie
• 4. Vintage White Milk Glass Candlesticks, $28 from Etsy shop High Street Market
• 5. Vintage Brass Floral and Twig Candlesticks, $36 from High Street Market
• 6. Spiral Candlesticks, $18 for two at Wisteria
• 7. Green Stripe Candleholder, £34 from UK-based Hus & Hem
• 8. BJÖRKEFALL Candlestick, $4.99 from IKEA (These look a lot like the ones above, available for less money in the US!)
• 9. Optic Swirl Hurricane, $49.95 from Z Gallerie
• 10. Melada Large Hurricane, $34.95 from Crate & Barrel
• 11. Jilly Small Candleholder, $8.95 from Crate & Barrel
• 12. Addison Candle Holders, $14 to $69 from Pottery Barn
Related: How to Make a Pomegranate Votive