Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- West Orange, NJ
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- We just moved into our house a few months ago, and our little kitchen was stuck in the 1950s with old laminate cabinets and linoleum halfway up the wall. Since we couldn't afford to replace anything, we made it work for us! We replaced cabinet knobs, cleaned everything up, ripped down the linoleum, painted the walls and brought in vintage accessories to create a cute retro kitchen.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- The kitchen has a weird layout with a wall of wasted space. I have a lot of gadgets and appliances and there wasn't enough space on the counters for all of them. I brought in two inexpensive kitchen carts to create storage room and save valuable counter top space.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- I love to cook, so it's really difficult to pick a favorite! I really love making delicious tofu and veggie curries though.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012