It's hard to make a small amount of whipped cream. Even starting with one cup of liquid will yield a pretty big bowl. So... to use it up:
1. Put it in your coffee. Yep, we hit the sauce before 10 a.m. (It was a weekend!) The whipped cream leaves a frothy layer on the top of the coffee as it melts, and there's just enough booze to give you a whiff but not a shot. Also works, more appropriately, for after dinner coffee.
2. Dress up a simple bowl of berries. Sprinkle cinnamon, mint, or chocolate shavings, and you immediately have a more sophisticated dessert.
3. Fold it into pudding. We sometimes froth up our chocolate pudding by adding Cool Whip, which increases the volume (stretching one recipe) and makes it mousse-like. Even better if the whipped cream is real... Or, just put a spoonful on top of pudding cups for an adult dessert.
4. Layer it into a trifle. Turn leftover cake, plus a few berries or a banana, into a trifle — the flavored whipped cream adds another dimension.
5. Serve it like fondue. Mound the leftovers into a bowl and serve it with an assortment of berries or cookies (try for ones that aren't too crumbly, so they don't leave a mess in the whipped cream). Have toothpicks ready and let your friends dip in.
Any other ideas? How would you use boozy whipped cream?
Related: Tip: Stabilize Whipped Cream