• 1 Papillion Butterfly dessert plate, $70 at Dapper Frog
• 2 This dish acts the same way as a marble slab, keeping your ice cream cool for longer. $33 by Roost, available at Velocity
• 3 Another one for keeping cold things cold (or hot, hot). The Sora bowl by Bodum is, however, unfortunately not available in the US.
• 4 This isn't a dish at all, but an orange peel. Do the same with grapefruit, lemons, or other citrus fruits to add a tangy twist to ice cream or sorbet. Simply save the peels when you eat any of these fruits and store them in the freezer until needed. $0 by Mother Nature.
• 5 These handmade bowls by Karin Lorenc are glossy white on the outside, matte turquoise inside. $60 for the set of 4 at Etsy
• 6 Individual footed trifle dishes, $4 each at Sur la Table
• 7 This divided white porcelain dish is perfect for a deconstructed dessert or serving small helpings of several desserts at once. $20 at Sur la Table
• 8 This gorgeous bowl by Michael Aram is pricey but would make an amazing dessert presentation. $75 at Williams-Sonoma
• 9 These small ramekins by Heath Ceramics are perfect for individual cobblers. $9.50 - $13.75 Related: Fast and Easy Sweets: 9 Best Quick Desserts for Spring (Images: from retailers as linked, except image 4: Yunhee Kim/Real Simple)