In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Ruth Reichl has a new food project! Plus, low levels of radiation are found in US milk, and where Wal-Mart fails in New York City, Aldi succeeds.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Ruth Reichl to Run Gilt Groupe Foodie Site - NY Observer
• Winner of 'Top Chef All-Stars' - Huffington Post
• Low levels of radiation found in US milk - Yahoo! News/AP
• Study: Blacks Aren’t Getting Enough Food On Table - Atlanta Post
• Chef Admits Lying to Gluten Free Diners - Foodista
• Study: Packaged food raises levels of bisphenol A - SF Chronicle
• Group Challenges Monsanto's Patent on GM Seeds - Slashfood
• Rikers inmates bake 36,000 loaves of bread a week - Yahoo! News
• Italian Mammas Put Meals on Wheels - Wall Street Journal
• Where Wal-Mart Failed, Aldi Succeeds - New York Times
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)