The internet is full of gorgeous, thought-out recipes, and we like to feature as many bloggers and ideas as we can on our Delicious Links section of the site. These daily recipes inspire us to cook, and challenge our own taste and preferences. These 15 recipes are some of the most popular Delicious Links of the last year – feast your eyes and enjoy!
The most popular Delicious Links recipes range from rich brownies, to quinoa salad, to a spicy cocktail. All should be stared at, made, and consumed ASAP:
- 1 Twice Baked Potato with Egg on Top - Home Cooking Adventures
- 2 Pumpkin Pie Stuffed Baked Apples - Peaches Please
- 3 French Onion Burgers - Girl Carnivore
- 4. Coconut Milk Brownies - Princes in the Kitchen
- 5 Healthier General Tso's Chicken - Pinch of Yum
- 6 Lemony Kale, Quinoa, and Fig Salad - We Are Not Martha via Parade
- 7 Loaded Rosemary Fries with Beer Braised Beef - Busy Mommy
- 8 Guacamole Deviled Eggs - Liv Life Too
- 9 Porridge with Salted Caramel (in Polish with Translator) - Modern Taste
- 10 Orange and Blueberry Funnel Cakes - Things We Make
- 11 White Chocolate Espresso Peanut Butter - Bakerita
- 12 Banana Nutella Bread - Spicie Foodie
- 13 Creamy Caprese Quinoa Bake - Half Baked Harvest
- 14 Green Goddess Grilled Cheese Sandwich - Tastespotting (blog)
- 15 Spicy Grapefruit Margarita - Eat, Live, Run
Do you have a delicious link to share?
Send us a link here!
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We'll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our 2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn. Happy Holidays!