Have you been canning this summer? If you're thinking of gifting any of your delicious homemade goodies, here are some pretty labels to help jazz up your canning jars and let your lucky friends and family know what they've received!
1. Fabric-Textured Labels - Bold colors and a subtle fabric texture make a great modern update to the old gingham and flower-bud fabrics our grandmothers used to top their jars! (from Merriment Design)
2. Vintage Canning Labels - HP, the printer company, is an unexpected place to find such a beautiful vintage design. The page has a few other labels that would work for canning as well. (from HP)
3. Tree-Sketch Canning Labels - We like the elegant simplicity of these labels. (from Martha Stewart)
4. Fruit Jam Labels - A more classic design, and perfect for that homey touch. (from Martha Stewart)
5. Garden-Themed Canning Lids - These lids are whimsical and fun! (from A Sonoma Garden)
Will you be gifting any of your homemade canned goods this year?
Related: Five Extra-Pretty Canning Jars