Will you be giving your guests assigned seating at Thanksgiving and other fall gatherings? For inspiration, check out these colorful place cards featuring autumn fruits like apples, pears, cranberries, pomegranates, and persimmons. Natural place settings like these are perfect for last-minute decorating and they won't go to waste at the end of the meal.
• 1 Apple with red and white twine (The Kitchn)
• 2 Pear with a paper-holding slit in the stem (The Kitchn)
• 3 Cranberries piled into little cups (Better Homes and Gardens)
• 4 Pomegranate with name written in gold paint pen (Sunset)
• 5 Persimmon pops on the plate (Camille Styles)
Related: Instant Thanksgiving Place Cards with Just One Tool
(Images: 1. Faith Durand; 2. Elizabeth Passarella; 3. Better Homes and Gardens; 4. James Carrier/Sunset; 5. Camille Styles)