Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: two fresh and tangy puddings, starting with this tangelo deliciousness from Deborah Madison. There is also a roundup of secret ingredients in barbecue sauce, tuna-stuffed hardboiled eggs, and gluten-free sandwich bread.
• Deborah Madison's Tangelo-Tangerine Pudding - This looks unbelievably refreshing.
• Healthy & Delicious: Greek Yogurt Lemon Mousse - Another refreshing after-dinner treat.
• Cook the Book: Tuna-Stuffed Hard-Boiled Eggs - A tasty tapas dish good enough for dinner.
• Serious Heat: What's Your Secret Ingredient for Barbecue Sauce? - Answers run the gamut from puréed chipotle to root beer.
• How to Make Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread - Gluten-free bread that's good enough for your favorite sandwich.
Previous Good Eats: Sesame Tenderloin Skewers with Asian-Style Sauce
(Image: Caroline Russock/Serious Eats)