So far chocolate is the leader in our informal poll of your favorite sort of ice cream. We adore good chocolate ice cream, and we've given you quite a few chocolate recipes of our own. Here are seven favorites, from Ovaltine Chocolate Chunk to Old-Fashioned Cocoa.
Here's a look back at 7 of our favorite chocolate ice cream recipes:
• 1 The Best Chocolate Ice Cream - Simple, smooth, and ultra-creamy.
• 2 Ovaltine Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream - With that old-fashioned Ovaltine taste.
• 3 Old-Fashioned Cocoa Ice Cream - The summer equivalent of hot cocoa.
• 4 Mexican Chocolate and Almond Ice Cream - With extra-tasty Mexican chocolate and nubs of almonds.
• 5 Chocolate Gelato with Salted Caramel Pecans - Chunky!
• 6 Guinness-Milk Chocolate Ice Cream - With a shot of Guinness!
• 7 Dark Chocolate Ice Cream With Fig & Cardamom - Chocolate ice cream with some flair.
What's your favorite kind of chocolate ice cream? Do you like mix-ins and nuts, or do you prefer straight-up chocolate?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)