All kinds of shenanigans were afoot last year. We had frog legs that danced when you salted them, heatwave carnitas, popsicles made in loaf pans, and a green grape pie that will make you swoon. Take a peek!Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Loaves of sliceable popsicles are a great way to make and serve popsicles for a crowd.
• Fear making pie crust? Trader Joe's is here to help.
• A chocolate bundt cake made with root beer!
• Escape into a cartoon kitchen.
• Make these carnitas in the slow-cooker for a fantastic dinner without heating up the kitchen.
• This surprising and delicious green grape pie is no joke.
• Some tips on identifying unfamiliar foods in ethnic markets.
• Make your potatoes extra-crispy tonight!
• How great are the lime green and red in this cozy kitchen?
• Best snacks to throw in your bag and take on a hike.
• Check out this video of dancing frog legs and find out why it happens.
• Homemade boozy cherries are great for using up the last of the summer crop.
• These banana bites are a great way to clear oods and ends out the pantry.
• Can't go wrong with a bottle of one of these Mediterranean wines.
• Can you tell which of these kitchens are French and which ones American?
A Year Ago and a Week: Bargain Booze and the Very Best Strawberry Milkshake