Here are some of her favorite posts from the past year!
All great tasks are impossible and this is no exception.
Here's a handful of some of my favorite memorable Kitchn posts from 2008.
• Sara Kate's On Charcuterie for Dinner because she wrote so beautifully on what I consider essential: love and family, celebration and appreciation, not to mention wild boar sausage on the beach at sunset.
• Emily's Tempeh post because tempeh is a deeply underrated and unappreciated food, and she really made it sound delicious. Which it is. Hurray, Emily!
• Elizabeth's jam, pork and cheese template. What a great formula--so easy and guaranteed to be yummy.
• Emma's quince post because a) I love really quince and b) one of the quince in the photo has a secret smiley face.
• Kathryn on Vin de Noix because Vin de Noix is wonderful. Also, I love it when people are encouraged to make their own cordials and flavored concoctions, so I'm also including Faith's Quince Ratafia and Elizabeth's Rhubarb Basil Cocktail.
• I loved Emma's How to Save a Broken Buttercream because I learned something new about something I thought I knew everything about. Thanks Emma!
• In general, I always find our editor Faith's posts to be inspiring. I usually want to run right into the kitchen after reading one of her recipes, and I appreciate her honesty about her failed experiments and her enthusiasms over favorite cooking implements. In particular, I really like this meditation on how to appreciate the beauty of beloved kitchen treasures.