Have a kid cook on your hands? We've found just the thing to keep them curious in the kitchen: an apron just for them, plus a mitt and mini wooden utensil set perfectly sized for their little hands. Too cute!
These sweet, simple aprons, made in New York by Odette Williams, come in 10 different styles. (Although a few are sold out, we hope they'll be back in stock soon.) Each apron is hand-silkscreened and made of 100% cotton with one-size-fits-all sizing meant for ages 3 to 8.
There's no better way to encourage kids to cook than to give them their own, "grownup" tools, and this is a great place to start!
- Kids Apron Baking Set, $45
- Kids Butchers Apron Set, $45
- Kids Denim and Silver Star Apron Set, $45
- Kids Navy Stripe Apron Set, $45
- Kids Pink Star Apron Set, $45
Visit the store → Odette Williams