Most of the Cooking Cure challenges we've looked at so far have to do with actually cooking breakfast or lunch. Today, here's something a little different: Let's say you pack a healthy lunch, but then really want a slice of cake. That's vintagejenta's question today — how do you hit that sweets craving after lunch?
Editor: Ooh I can so relate to this! Here are three of my mid-afternoon sweet snack solutions:
- A cup of spicy chai tea with honey and milk
- One (or two!) of these caramel corn rice cakes
- A bag of microwave popcorn with a tiny bit of honey drizzled in and shaken up while still hot.
And if all that fails to hit the sweet spot, well, Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches are a reliable backup.
Readers, what else would you suggest for vintagejenta's afternoon sweets craving?
Can you help vintagejenta cure her cooking problem?
Join The Cooking Cure!
You can sign up at any time! Want to skip breakfast? Join us for Lunch Week, or Dinner Week. You can take the Cooking Cure however you like.
- Sign up here for The Cooking Cure
SHARE YOUR PROGRESS
- Questions? Comments? Pictures? Email us at email@example.com
- Follow and show your progress on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter! Make sure to use the #cookingcure hashtag.