Today's Cooking Cure Challenge comes from me! I have the hardest time remembering to take meat out of the freezer to thaw ahead of time. Can you relate? I've seen the same woes in many comments during the Cure. Do you have any good tips for remembering or thawing meat quickly? Here are a few from our archives.
- In a Hurry: 3 Defrosting Tips for Super Fast Results
- Freeze Individual Portions For Expedited Defrosting
Any other tips or smart ways to remember to take the meat out?
Join The Cooking Cure!
You can sign up at any time! Want to skip breakfast? Join us for Lunch Week, or Dinner Week. You can take the Cooking Cure however you like.
- Sign up here for The Cooking Cure
SHARE YOUR PROGRESS
- Questions? Comments? Pictures? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow and show your progress on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter! Make sure to use the #cookingcure hashtag.