Have you cooked at home yet this week? Here's an easy, autumn-inspired menu for those of you following the Fall Cure.
The pork tenderloin takes just a few minutes to prepare; you don't need to marinate or brine it. You can roast it in the oven or get a last session in on the grill. The squash can roast in the oven with the pork, and it's just as good when prepared ahead of time and reheated to serve. Shopping and pantry lists after the jump!
• 2 1-pound pork tenderloin filets
• Cornmeal (usually found with the flour and grains)
• 1 2-pound butternut squash
• 1 large bunch of fresh sage
• 1 bunch of fresh rosemary
• 1 bunch of fresh thyme
• 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
• Head of garlic, or a few cloves
• 1 ounce soft mild goat cheese
The pantry list is the list of things you'll need for these recipes that you probably already have in your pantry or fridge. Double-check, and if you don't have them, add to the grocery list.
• Olive oil