Hello, Spring! This means open season for all things asparagus, wedding mania, and...spring colds. From this time last year, we have some cold-curing advice from our mothers, ideas for building a fantastic wedding registry, a hearty bowl of shrimp and grits, and yes, cupcakes in jars. Take a peek.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• What Was Your Mom's Cure for the Common Cold?
• Recipe: Quick Salmon and Couscous with Cilantro Vinaigrette
• Cupcakes in a Jar! The Latest Cupcake Craze
• Kitchen Tour: Jennifer and Jason's Earthy Kitchen
• A Gadget for Your Cake Pops: Babycakes Cake Pop Maker
• Recipe: Apple-Yogurt Cake with a Cinnamon-Sugar Streak
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Recipe: Shrimp and Grits
• What the Heck is Philadelphia "Cooking Creme"?
• On Doing Without Dairy
• In a Hurry: 3 Defrosting Tips for Super Fast Results
• Are There Any Good Uses for Apple Peels?
• 9 Resources for Building a Better Wedding Registry
Previous Friday Flashback: 10 Breakfast Casseroles, No-Bake Boston Cream Pie & Babies in the Kitchen