In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Food pantries are struggling this holiday season to keep up with the need for supplies. Plus, Congress passes a sweeping child nutrition bill, and the FDA gets concerned over breast milk sharing among new mothers.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Food-safety bill hits trouble - USA Today
• Congress passes sweeping child nutrition bill - CNN
• Cupboard's bare at food pantries - NY Daily News
• Baby may inherit mom's taste for junk food - Sydney Morning Herald
• Chefs become teachers at Harvard science class - Seattle P.I.
• At Youth Farm, Kids Learn Where Food Comes From - Grist
• Breast-milk-sharing trend concerns FDA - Chicago Tribune
• 26 holiday gift ideas for the cook - LA Times
• FDA to study food dye-behavior link - MNN
• Wine: More books worth giving - Washington Post
(Image: Food News Journal)