Have you found your farmers' market overflowing with cucumbers? They're in season now, and as Cambria found out
in her CSA box, too many cucumbers can be tricky to unload. Do you pickle (and pickle and pickle) until your pantry is full of jars? Try these fresh ideas for your cukes!
1. Cold & Crunchy Cucumber Noodles - A fresh alternative on pasta.
2. Cucumber Juice - Use it alone or mixed for a refreshing chilled drink.
3. Turkish Cacik - This yogurt sauce pairs cucumber with lemon and garlic.
4. Cucumber Water - Add a few slices to your glass of water every day.
5. Chilled Soba in Cucumber Cups (pictured above) - Try cucumbers as cups for appetizers.
6. Sesame Cucumber Salad - A quick Asian-inspired side salad.
(Images: Emma Christensen)