Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. On the menu this week: Cilantro pesto, raw corn salad, Sicilian breakfast brioche, and crunchy Red Swiss Chard Falafel!
• Crunchy Red Swiss Chard Falafel - The chickpeas take a supporting role in this falafel, giving the spotlight to cumin and Swiss chard. Light and crunchy!
• Sauced: Cilantro Pesto - Fresh, nutty, and bright green!
• Amagansett Raw Corn, Tomato, And Snap Pea Salad - Raw fresh corn with tomatoes and snap peas. Perfect!
• Wake and Bake: Sicilian Breakfast Brioche - Soft and sweet, with or without gelato.
• Dinner Tonight: Helen Chen's Pork And Cucumber Stir Fry - Cucumbers in stir-fry? Oh yes!
Previous Good Eats: Gluten-Free Tomato Tart With Parmesan-Rosemary Crust
(Image: Jonathan Lovekin/Serious Eats)