For the longest time, we thought granola was dry, tasteless, and boring. And then we tried the Olive Oil Granola
that Faith reviewed last year and now we're absolutely addicted! We love the control and creativity of making granola ourselves, and we're ready to branch out into other recipes. Here are a few we've earmarked to try soon!• Farmhand's Choice Granola from Martha Stewart
- Full of pecans, coconut, and raw seeds - what better way to kick off a day in the garden?!
• Molasses Peanut Granola from Epicurious - Molasses sounds perfect for those of us who don't like granola too sweet.
• Pumpkin Butter and Pepita Granola from Smitten Kitchen - We might save this one for fall...or not!
• Matzo Granola from Martha Stewart - Have leftover matzo hanging around? This recipe sounds delicious!
• Pina Colada Granola from King Arthur Flour - Shredded coconut and a little pineapple flavoring gives this granola a tropical twist.
• Cherry, Almond, Cinnamon Granola from Ina Garten on the Food Network - These flavors seem perfect for a spring breakfast.
What's in your favorite granola recipe?
Related: How to Make Chunky Granola Clusters
(Image: Martha Stewart)