• Molasses Peanut Granola from Epicurious - Molasses sounds perfect for those of us who don't like granola too sweet.
• Pumpkin Butter and Pepita Granola from Smitten Kitchen - We might save this one for fall...or not!
• Matzo Granola from Martha Stewart - Have leftover matzo hanging around? This recipe sounds delicious!
• Pina Colada Granola from King Arthur Flour - Shredded coconut and a little pineapple flavoring gives this granola a tropical twist.
• Cherry, Almond, Cinnamon Granola from Ina Garten on the Food Network - These flavors seem perfect for a spring breakfast.
What's in your favorite granola recipe?
Related: How to Make Chunky Granola Clusters
(Image: Martha Stewart)