We largely focus on the food during the holidays, because let's face it — it's usually the star! So why not accentuate the beautiful food with crowd pleasing serving bowls?
There are so many different styles and ways to decorate your holiday table. If you're looking to offer up some color to your guests the 5-Piece Parker Bowl Set from Crate and Barrel is an excellent choice. It's relatively inexpensive for five pieces, they can be used for more than just serving and they aren't bad on the eyes!
• 5-Piece Parker Bowl Set, $36.95 at Crate and Barrel
• Stainless Steel Double Wall Serving Bowl, $29.95 at CB2
• Rachael Ray Red Serving Bowl, $49.95 at Rachael Ray
• Stainless Steel Serving Bowl, $110.00 at Canoe
• Calvia Serving Bowl, $48.00 at Anthropologie
Related: The Cutting Board as Serving Platter
(Images: Crate and Barrel, CB2, Rachael Ray, Canoe, Anthropologie)