- Cristina and Jason
- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- We recently gut renovated our entire duplex condo and redesigned/rebuilt everything from the ground up. Our kitchen is cool because it's a direct reflection of who we are, what we love and what we do. It's beautiful, functional, charming and very truly us.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- We own a duplex condo in Manhattan, so naturally it's not a huge living space. The kitchen is only 70 square feet, so we were challenged with how to fit everything we want to have in our kitchen in the space in a reasonable budget (i.e., we couldn't custom build everything). With the help of our contractor + architect, we were able to choose + use IKEA cabinetry and some IKEA appliances (so awesome!) and create a layout that was the absolute best use of the space within a very reasonable budget.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- Macaroni and cheese - hands down!
More posts in Small Cool Kitchens 2013
KitchnVideo of the Day