Every week we bring you our favorite munchings and crunchings from our friends at Serious Eats. This week, we're about to eat up this skillet mac and cheese; it's brilliant because it all cooks in one skillet (OK, and a pasta pot). Find that below, plus a discussion of night baking, a whole naked black chicken, and yellow tomato soup, three ways.
• Dinner Tonight: Skillet Macaroni and Cheese - Beats the blue box.
• Are You a Night Baker? - Do you trade sleep for your oven and KitchenAid and a hot pan of brownies?
• The Nasty Bits: From Beak to Claw, Chicken and Duck Feet Steamed with Shiitake - That's quite a photo.
• Healthy & Delicious: Yellow Tomato Soup, Three Ways - We'd like to try the version with cheesy bread.
• Barbecue: Smoked Cheddar and Jalapeño Sausage - Wow, these look amazing!
Previous Good Eats: Carrot Cupcakes with Sweet Chèvre Icing
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)