I'm not quite sure what's happening to me but it seems that some how color is slowly but surely making an appearance in my home (gasp!). Maybe it was my recent trip to the Rose Bowl Flea Market that got me loving color again — who knows, but I love it!
An easy way to infuse color into the kitchen is through the very tools you use to whip up delicious meals. Whisking is one of my favorite things to do (and one of my favorite tools to look at) and obviously this colorful Kitchen Magic Spiral Whisk from Anthropologie is simply amazing!
If you're budget is a little bigger and you're looking to make an even bigger color statement — there's always the fridge. The Retropolitan Fridge from Big Chill is so retrorific is fabulous. Here are some other fantastic options:
• Kitchen Magic Spiral Whisk, $8.00 at Anthropologie
• Taylor's Eye Witness Stainless Steel Knife Block Set, £45.00 at Oliver Bonas
• Retropolitan Fridge, $3395.00 at Big Chill
• Vintage Measuring Spoons, $18.00 at Etsy
• Opinel Knife Set, $68.00 at Terrain
Related: Color Everywhere: Even At The Sink
(Images: Anthropologie, Oliver Bonas, Big Chill, Etsy, Terrain)