• Raindrop Design Casserole Carrier, $39.00 at Vijako via Etsy - This is our favorite of the bunch because not only is it handmade, but it's so simple and basic. Once you've spent hours preparing your favorite casserole to transport to an event the last thing you want to worry about is a fussy carrier.
• Casserole Carrier, $45.00 at Vonny - A modern and completely utilitarian approach to a casserole carrier. Fits a 9 x 13 dish or smaller with exterior pockets for utensils.
• Casserole Carrier, $40.00 at Modern Homewares via Etsy - Handmade products are usually the most cherished in our book, that's why we think this handmade casserole carrier is a gem. The carrier holds most round or square casserole dishes and comes in a variety of patterns. Simply put the dish inside and pull the strings, use the handles to carry the dish!
• 3-pc. Casseroval Carrier Set, $43.96 at Rachel Ray Store - A little bulkier than the others, this casserole carrier set means business. There's no need to worry about a casserole dish fitting in this bad boy or getting too cold, that's for sure. Plus, you actually get the "casseroval" 4.25 quart dish.
• Collapsible 3-in-1 Party Carrier, $29.95 at Bed Bath and Beyond - Transport cakes, appetizers or more importantly casseroles. This is the most utilitarian of the bunch with design not being too much of a concern.
(Images: Etsy Seller Vijako, Vonny, Etsy Seller ModernHousewares, Rachel Ray Store, Bed Bath and Beyond)