Coconut for Dinner:
1. Spicy Prawn and Coconut Salad from Jamie Oliver - Ever worked with fresh coconut before?
4. Soup with Fish, Coconut Milk, and Bamboo Shoots from Saveur - A Cambodian version of fish chowder? We’ll take it.
5. Goan Shrimp in Roasted Coconut Sauce from Gourmet - This south Indian dish has a medley of spices tempered by roasted coconut.
Coconut for Dessert:
6. Thai Coconut Tapioca Pudding with Cayenne-Spiced Mango from Bon Appétit - A clever twist on mango sticky rice.
7. Coconut Macadamia Short Bread from Martha Stewart - Coconut and macadamia are a match made in heaven.
8. Glazed Rice Glutinous Cakes from Indo-Chine Kitchen - Coconut-coated street food to make at home.
9. Brown Sugar and Coconut Bubble Tea from Chocolate and Tea - Oh, this sounds too good to be true.
10. Coconut and Lychee Sorbet from Epicurious - Sweet and refreshing.
How do you use coconut in your cooking?