Can you believe Thanksgiving is already behind us? Now it's the fast track to holiday shopping, holiday cooking, and few moments to relax and take it all in. Read on for 5 hot drinks to make now and savor the season!
• Hot Rum Cow: Hot rum topped with warm milk, bitters, a little brown sugar, and vanilla -- a toasty, creamy fireside treat.
• Hot Apple Ginger Toddy: This twist on the classic hot toddy features fresh ginger and mulling spices.
• Pumpkin Buttered Rum: Hello perfect hot fall cocktail! Pumpkin butter and pumpkin pie spices make this version ideal for chilly fall nights.
• Keoke Coffee: Brandy, Kahlua, and a bit of whipped cream transform an after-dinner cup of coffee into a warm drinkable dessert.
• Brandied Hot Chocolate: A touch of brandy in homemade hot chocolate adds the perfect edge for your holiday party or movie night on the couch (from Gourmet).
Related: Coffee Joulies: Keep Your Coffee or Tea Hot for Hours
(Images: Nora Maynard)