• Hot Rum Cow: Hot rum topped with warm milk, bitters, a little brown sugar, and vanilla -- a toasty, creamy fireside treat.
• Hot Apple Ginger Toddy: This twist on the classic hot toddy features fresh ginger and mulling spices.
• Pumpkin Buttered Rum: Hello perfect hot fall cocktail! Pumpkin butter and pumpkin pie spices make this version ideal for chilly fall nights.
• Keoke Coffee: Brandy, Kahlua, and a bit of whipped cream transform an after-dinner cup of coffee into a warm drinkable dessert.
• Brandied Hot Chocolate: A touch of brandy in homemade hot chocolate adds the perfect edge for your holiday party or movie night on the couch (from Gourmet).
(Images: Nora Maynard)