For some reason, you don't hear that much about people hitting up Costco for Black Friday. You hear about the crowds at Best Buy and the hoards at Walmart, but no one really talks much about Costco, right? They should, though, because there are some legit good deals — on televisions, yes, of course, but also on kitchen stuff.
Here are the five best kitchen-related Black Friday deals that will be happening at Costco.
- Cuisinart Elemental 13-Cup Food Processor with Spiralizer, $100: This food processor spiralizes, dices, shreds, and more. It'll be $50 cheaper than usual and, in true Costco fashion, you can buy them in bulk if you want — there's a Black Friday limit of five!
- Whole Boneless Pork Loin: Pick up this vacuum-sealed package in stores (there's a limit of one) and shave $8 off the regular price. Save it for a special holiday dinner.
- Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, $23: This coffee maker will be marked down by $7, which puts it in the fun category of $25 or less. Buy one for your Secret Santa — and four other people you think could benefit from more caffeine (because, yes, the limit on this coffee maker is also five).
- Blendtec Pro 750 Blender with WildSide+ and Mini WildSide+ Jars, $470: This might seem like a lot of money to spend on a blender, but it's usually $570! It's a serious blender with lots of horsepower, six programmed blend cycles, and 10 speeds. Get it online only.
- Mrs. Fields Deluxe Cookie Crate, $40: If you're throwing a party any time soon and don't have time to bake or need a present for someone with a massive sweet tooth, consider ordering this giant crate of sweets. (The deal is online only.) It comes with 48 bite-sized cookies, 36 brownie bites, 24 mini muffins, and a five-ounce tin of popcorn. All from the iconic Mrs. Fields, of course.
Note: Costco is closed on Thanksgiving Day (a decision we respect!) and will open at 9 a.m. on Black Friday.