Anyone else feel like they're living on corn and tomatoes these days? These veggies are first in my basket at the farmers market and the first thing I think of when planning the night's dinner. At a certain point, it just makes sense to use them together into one fabulous dish.
• Tomato and Corn Pie from Gourmet - A perfect excuse to have pie for dinner.
• Tomato Corn Chowder from Foodjimoto - Tomato soup, meet corn chowder.
• Stuffed Tomatoes with Grilled Corn from Bon Appétit - This neatly contained salad is great for taking to picnics.
• Chili-Cheddar Grits with Grilled Corn and Tomatoes from Fine Cooking - Want to win your next brunch? Here you go.
• Corn, Tomato, and Potato Curry from Serious Eats - This one's not your typical thick and creamy curry.
• Grilled Corn Guacamole from Pioneer Woman - Tomatoes don't play as big of a role in this recipe, but it sounds way to good not to share it!
• Penne with Roasted Tomatoes and Corn from Food 52 - So simple, it practically cooks itself.
• Corn and Tomato Bread Pudding from Straight from the Farm - A rich dish with all the flavors of summer.
Any other great tomato-and-corn recipes to share?
Related: Quick Tip: Freeze and Thaw Tomatoes to Remove Skins
(Image: Romulo Yanes/Gourmet)