• Rolled Turkey Breast with Sausage Pecan Stuffing from Martha Stewart - The turkey breast by itself cooks much more quickly than the whole turkey, plus it stays moist and tender in a dish like this.
• Roasted Corn Pudding in Acorn Squash from 101 Cookbooks - One half for you, the other half for me.
• Kale and Ricotta Salata Salad from Kim Severson - We reviewed - and loved - this recipe a while back and have always thought its fresh flavors would make a nice balance to heavier holiday dishes.
• Fingerling Potatoes with Chives and Parsley from Orangette - Teeny fingerlings are perfect for a small-sized meal.
• Individual Croissant Bread Puddings with Dried Cherries, Bittersweet Chocolate, and Toasted Pecans from Epicurious - We might have to double this recipe so there’s some leftover for breakfast.
What dishes do you recommend for a smaller Thanksgiving?
(Image: Martha Stewart)