Condemned to the dark recesses of the junk drawer for most of the year, corn skewers certainly prove their worth when the sweet corn starts coming in. How else would we eat our corn on the cob while it’s still piping hot and delicious? Here are a few fun sets we’ve spotted recently.1. Barbecue Folk Corn Holders, $11.95 from Sur La Table - Mixing and matching these corn holders would be half the fun, don’t you think?
2. Uni-Corn Corn Holders, $10.00 from Urban Outfitters - As the description says, this is the “most magical way to hold a corn cob.”
3. Cow Corn Holders, $15.95 from Wrapables.com - Moo!
4. Dog Corn Holders, $9.99 from Bed Bath and Beyond - These wiener dogs are very hard to resist.
5. Antique Silverware Corn Cob Holders, $15.00 from Etsy Seller Nancyaharrington - Simultaneously elegant and functional.
6. Zyliss Interlocking Corn Holders, $6.00 from Amazon.com - Now here’s a clever way to keep from losing one of the pair.
7. Corny Corn Holders, $3.99 from Joie Shop - A whimsical twist on the classic corn cob holders we had as kids.
8. Lake Fish Corn Picks, $15.95 from Bay Village Store - Have your fish and eat it too.
9. BBQ Theme Corn Skewers, $7.25 from Amazon.com - Another fun way to celebrate grilling season.
Do you have a fun set of corn skewers?
Related: 5 Ways to Liven Up Corn on the Cob