Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Doylestown, PA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Our rustic kitchen shows some bumps and bruises, but then again wouldn't you at 170 years of age? We love our kitchen because it highlights the character of our old house and allows us to enjoy time with our family and friends. Even in the kitchen, you are part of the conversation.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Besides creating a kitchen that was our style rather than the previous owner's style, as with any small kitchen, storage is a problem. This problem grew exponentially as our family grew. Everything in our kitchen needs to be functional, yet still remain pleasing to look at. We have used every bit of wall space and counter space to hide things. Two of my favorites: the chalkboard pulley system that my husband built & the Estancia wine box that sits on top of our fridge and holds our industrial-size Saran Wrap from Costco.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- My favorite meal to cook is all things pasta...especially if I am cooking for my family and friends.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012