In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A wrap-up (sort of) to that Cooks Source debacle from last week. Plus, states consider banning alcoholic energy drinks, Publisher's Weekly lists their top cookbooks of the year, and Italy re-brands their tap water.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• 'Cooks Source' (Sort Of) Issues Weirdest Semi-Apology Ever - NPR
• On the Web, food finds center stage - Detroit Free Press
• States Consider Banning Alcoholic Energy Drinks - NPR
• Out-of-date food and drugs can be hazardous - Washington Post
• Following Chicken Tracks in New 300,000 Egg Recall - FSN
• Child Nutrition Act Pits Lunch Money Against Food Stamps - NPR
• On nutrition: What we don't know - Seattle Times
• So you want to be a Test Kitchen intern... - Los Angeles Times
• The Best Cookbooks of 2010 - Publisher's Weekly
• Italy: Re-branding tap water - Global Post
(Image: Food News Journal)