• Make pasta from scratch! We inherited a pasta roller a few months ago and it's remained woefully dusty ever since. Time to remedy that situation!
• Master the frittata. Yes, the frittata has been our nemesis for too long. We're ready to make nice and become friends with this "easy" dinner dish.
• Throw one dinner party every season (i.e., spring, summer, fall, and winter) with the goal of taming down our cooking perfectionism and confronting our hostessing anxieties.
• Try one new wine every time we buy wine or eat out, and keep a notebook of wine names, vineyards, and tasting impressions.
• Make an effort to cook recipes from our cookbook collection. We realized a while back that we get most of our new recipes from around the internet and we tend to forget about all the great recipes in our cookbooks!
That's enough, don't you think?! What resolutions, goals, or declarations do you have for the new year?