Brown Sugar and Black Tea Roll-Out Cookies
Tea lovers, rejoice! Here are eight lovely ways to savor your favorite tea in cookie form. Whether your tastes lean toward delicate Earl Grey, fragrant jasmine, or warmly spiced chai, you're sure to find some baking inspiration.
• 1 Earl Grey Tea Cookies - Icebox cookies with a rich yet delicate flavor; the recipe works with other tea varieties, too (The Kitchn)
• 2 Green Tea Cookies - Vibrantly green cookies made with matcha powder (The Cookiepedia/Serious Eats)
• 3 Brown Sugar and Black Tea Roll-Out Cookies - Plus clever tips for naturally colored sugars (Sweet Beet and Green Bean)
• 4 Vanilla Rooibos Tea Cookies - Toasted rooibos gives these cookies a beautiful fragrance (Food52)
• 5 Jasmine Shortbread Sandwiches - With grapefruit curd (Martha Stewart)
• 6 Hibiscus Tea and Poppy Seed Shortbread - Made with magenta, hibiscus-infused butter (Sprinkle Bakes)
• 7 Oolong Tea Meringue - Ethereal kisses infused with aromatic Chinese tea (Mountain Tea)
• 8 Chai Shortbread Cookies with Sea Salt - Chai tea gives these cookies a dose of warming spice (Foodie Crush)
Related: The Experimental Baker: Use Tea in Your Next Recipe!
(Images: 1. Faith Durand; 2. Tara Straino/Serious Eats; 3. Sweet Beet and Green Bean; 4. Rivka/Food52; 5. Martha Stewart; 6. Sprinkle Bakes; 7. Mountain Tea; 8. Foodie Crush)