I've been commissioned to bake cookies for the last day of class for 85 students. The instructor wants it to be a surprise, so I have no idea of student diets (gluten free, vegan, etc.). Help me choose a few kinds of cookies to make?
Sent by RukmaniEditor: Here are a few of our favorite cookies that anyone will love!
• Thumbprints to Pizzookies: 10 Creative Cookie Recipes
• Best Chewy Chocolate Cookies (gluten-free)
• Vegan Thumbprint Cookies (can be made gluten-free)
• Vegan Vanilla Almond Sandies (also gluten-free)
• Flying Apron's Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
• Gluten-Free Cherry Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
Readers, what cookies do you recommend?
Related: Cookie Inspiration: Cookieboy's Beautiful Cookies
(Image: Faith Durand )