Happy weekend! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a list of 10 meals to make ahead for Autumn, how to make perfect pesto, the 3-ingredient cocktail of the summer, a tour though a charming Parisian kitchen, and why you should never use your oven's self-cleaning function. Enjoy!
15. A Quick Trip Around Europe: Classic Recipes from 24 Different Countries
14. Smart Tip: Use an Ironing Board for Extra Counter Space When You Need It
13. How To Make Stuffed Grape Leaves with Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce
12. Busy Autumn Ahead: 10 Meals to Make and Freeze Now
11. Recipe: Penna Alla Vodka
10. How To Make Perfect Pesto Every Time