While we're running our big Holiday Giveaway, we also wanted to make sure we gave all of you a present, something sweet and small for everyone to enjoy. All week we're going to give you printable tags and labels that go with five of our favorite cookie recipes! First up, our chai tea cookies and a sticker with some inspiration for giving these tasty treats as a gift.
We asked Jamie, the designer behind A Pair of Pears, to create some pretty printable labels and tags for a few of our favorite cookies. Here's today's pick.
- Get the recipe: Recipe: Chai Tea Cookies
- Wrapping Tip: I like to gift these not as baked cookies but as a roll of frozen dough, for your friend or host to slice and bake as desired. So today's printable is a sticker you can put on the log of dough, with instructions for baking printed right on it.
- Download the sticker sheet: Chai Tea Cookie Printable Stickers
- Printing tip: The labels are formatted to fit Avery 2-inch round labels.
I like to wrap the cookies in plastic wrap and freezer paper, but then to wrap a sheet of festive paper around the bundle. I'm loving this pom-pom paper from Anthropologie; isn't it cute?
- Felted Poms Wrapping Paper at Anthropologie
A gift from us to you — enjoy!